Teach English in Korea! To find out more about teaching English in Korea, click here!
1) Location: Yangsan http://english.yangsan.go.kr/main/
2) Vacancies: 2
3) Availability Date: August 1st, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1M-2.2M
5) Working hours: 2:20PM-10:20PM
6) Working days: Monday to Friday
7) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(7-16)
8) Housing: Private couple studio
9) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays) and National pension, good working hours and environment etc..