Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Masan
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Late October, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00-9:00 pm
6) Teaching hours: 100 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students, Adults
9) Housing: Private studio
10) Benefits: One way airfare, Severance pay, Health
insurance(50%), Paid vacation(10 days plus all national holidays)
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.