Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Bucheon
2) Vacancies: 1 Gyopo
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2015
4) Salary: 2.4M-2.5M
5) Overtime pay: no overtime work
6) Teaching times: 9:00-7:30PM
7) Teaching hours: 130hours a month
8) Number of current foreign teachers: 10
9) Working days: Monday to Friday
10) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students(4-13)
11) Housing: Private single studio
12) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%),National pension, 10 days Paid vacation and all national holidays etc.
ED holder NA only
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.