Teach English in Korea!Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Ilsan
2) Vacancies: 7
3) Availability Date: March 2nd, 2017
4) Salary: 2.9 or up
5) Teaching times: Full time 9:00 AM-7:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 130 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students.
9) Housing: Single studio or Allowance
10) Benefits: Round trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), National pension, Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.