Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Pyoungtaek
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: August 1st., 2017
4) Salary: 2.2 - 2.4 million won
5) Teaching times: 9:25 AM-5:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students(4-13)
9) Housing: Single Private housing
10) Benefits: Round trip airfare, National pension, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation plus national holidays etc.
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach Korea! Teach abroad.