Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gyeongbuk
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: May, 2017
4) Salary: 2.2 to 2.4 million won
5) Teaching times: 1:00 PM-9:00 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(7-15)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), National pension, Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)etc..
For more information on teaching English in Korea, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach Korea! English jobs.