Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Taebaek
2) Vacancies: 2 (Couple).
3) Availability Date: Late Feb., 2016
4) Salary: 2.0 million won
5) Teaching times: 1:00-8:00 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary school students
9) Housing: couple housing
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health
insurance(50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)