Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Busan
2) Vacancies: 2
3) Availability Date: Mid August, 2016
4) Salary: 2.7 million won or up
5) Teaching times: 9:20 AM-7:50 PM
6) Teaching hours: 130 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students
9) Number of foreign teachers: 6
10) Housing: Private single rooms
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance, Paid vacation(plus all national holidays) National pension
If you want to teach in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach English Korea!