Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Busan
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2017
4) Salary: 2.2M or up
5) Teaching times: 9:00-6:00PM
6) Teaching hours: 120hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students(4-14)
9) Housing: Private studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays) and National pension and environment etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach Korea! Teach abroad.