Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
2) Vacancies: 2
3) Availability Date: Early December, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1M-2.3M
5) Teaching times: 1:00PM – 9:00PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(5-15)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, National pension, Health insurance(50%)