Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Cheongju
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 1:30-8:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 5 or 6 classes a day
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance, National pension, Paid vacation plus all national holidays
If you want to teach in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach English Korea!