Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Goyang (Near Seoul)
2) Vacancies: 2
3) Availability Date: end of August, 2015
4) Salary: 2.7 million won
5) Overtime pay: 20,000
6) Teaching times: 9:00-7:30pm
7) Teaching hours: 130 hours a month
8) Number of current foreign teachers: 9
9) Working days: Monday to Friday
10) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students(4-13)
11) Housing: Private single studio
12) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation and all national holidays etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and have some questions, email me at sarah[@]eslteacherrecruiter.com
Teach English in Korea - Get ready for the adventure of a life time!