Teach English in Korea! To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Daegu
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: End of August, 2015
4) Salary: 2.6M or up
5) Teaching times: 9:00-7:30PM(9:50AM-2:00PM & 3:00-7:30PM)
6) Teaching hours: 130 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten, Elementary school students(4-12)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), , National pension, Paid vacation(10 days plus all national holidays), etc.
If you want to teach English in Korea and have some questions, email me at sarah[@]eslteacherrecruiter.com
Teach English in Korea – Get ready for the adventure of a life time!