Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Daegu
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Late November, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 9:00 AM-6:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary students(4-13)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health
insurance(50%), Paid vacation(10 days plus all national holidays)
11) Additional note: Very close to Sangin subway station. Easy to
approach central Daegu and Railway station.
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.