Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Daegu
2) Vacancies: 2
3) Availability Date: Late Feb., 2016
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 9:10-6:10 PM (9:40-2:30 kindergarten/ 3:30-5:50 PM Elementary)
6) Teaching hours: 100 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students(4-13)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One trip airfare, Severance pay, National pension, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation and all national holidays etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.