Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Daegu
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Late February, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 9:00 AM-6:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary students(4-13)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health
insurance (50%), Paid vacation(10 days plus all
11) Additional note: Very close to Sangin subway station. Easy to
approach central Daegu and Railway station.