Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Geoje
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: May 2nd 2016
4) Salary: 2.0 – 2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 1:30-7:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 100 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Number of Foreign teachers: 1
9) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students
10) Housing: Single housing
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance, Paid vacation plus all
national holidays, National Pension.
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach Korea! Korea jobs.