Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gimhae http://english.gimhae.go.kr/main/
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Late October, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1M -2.2M
5) Teaching times: 2:00-9:00PM
6) Teaching hours: 120hours a month (7 classes a day, each 50 mins.)
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(7-16)
9) Housing: Private studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%),
10 days Paid vacation plus all national Holidays