Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gimhae
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Late October, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1 -2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00-9:00PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month (7 classes a day, each 50 mins.)
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(7-16)
9) Housing: Private studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%),
10 days Paid vacation plus all national Holidays
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.