Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gimhae
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2015
4) Salary: 2.2 – 2.4 million
5) Teaching times: 1:00-8:00PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month (5-6 classes a day, each 40-50 mins.)
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(7-16)
9) Housing: Private studio
10) Benefits: Round trip airfare, Severance pay, Health
insurance(50%), National pension, 10 days Paid vacation plus all national holidays
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.