Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gimhae
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1M
5) Teaching times: 1:00-8:00PM
6) Teaching hours: 120hours a month (5-6 classes a day, each 40-50 mins.)
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(7-16)
9) Housing: Private studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%),
National pension, 10 days Paid vacation plus all national holidays