Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gunsan
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1 million won
5) Working times: 9:00 AM-6:00 PM (2 classes in the morning and 6 classes in the afternoon)
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary students
9) Housing: Single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), National pension, Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.