Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gunsan
2) Vacancies: 1(NA-Female)
3) Availability Date: Dec. 1st, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00-10:00 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Number of foreign teachers: 2
9) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students and some adults
10) Housing: Single apartment
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), National pension, Paid vacation(10 days plus all national holidays)etc..