Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gunsan
2) Vacancies: 1(NA-Female)
3) Availability Date: Dec. 1st, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00-10:00 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Number of foreign teachers: 2
9) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students and some adults
10) Housing: Single apartment
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), National pension, Paid vacation(10 days plus all national holidays)etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.