Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Jeonju
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Mid October, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1 million won
5) Working times: 2:00-9:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 100 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary, Middle school student
9) Housing: Very good Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)etc..
If you want to teach in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.