Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Masan
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Late October, 2015
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00-9:00 pm
6) Teaching hours: 100 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students, Adults
9) Housing: Private studio
10) Benefits: One way airfare, Severance pay, Health
insurance(50%), Paid vacation(10 days plus all national holidays)