Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Sejong
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Late August, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1 -2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 10:00AM-6:30PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Number of foreign teachers: 4
9) Student’s Level: Kindy and Elementary school student
10) Housing: Private single studio
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, National Pension, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation(10days plus all national holidays)etc
If you want to teach in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.