Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Seoul
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Early Jan., 2016
4) Salary: 2.5 or up
5) Teaching times: 9:00 AM-7:00 PM or 7:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 130 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten, Elementary school students(4-12)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), National pension, Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.