Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Gangnam, Seoul
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2016
4) Salary: 2.2 million
5) Teaching times: 10:00 AM-6:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 teaching hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Number of Foreigners: 6
9) Student’s Level: kindergarten and elementary students
10) Housing: Private single studio
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance (50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays), national pension etc.