Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Seoul
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2017
4) Salary: 2.1 – 2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 9:30 AM-7:15 PM (M W F) / 9:30 AM-6:30 PM (T TH)
6) Teaching hours: 120 teaching hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Number of Foreigners: 3
9) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary students.
10) Housing: Private single studio
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays) etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach Korea! Teach abroad.