Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Seoul
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 9:00 AM to 6:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 teaching hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays), national pension etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
If you want to teach English in Korea and have some questions, email me at sarah[@]eslteacherrecruiter.com