Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Suwon (near Seoul)
2) Vacancies: 1 (female)
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00-8:00 or 9:00 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary & Middle school students(7-15)
9) Housing: Single Private couple housing
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation plus national holidays, etc.