Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Suwon (near Seoul)
2) Vacancies: 1 (female)
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00-8:00 or 9:00 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary & Middle school students(7-15)
9) Housing: Single Private couple housing
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation plus national holidays, etc.
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach Korea! Korea jobs.