Teach English in Korea. Get ready for the adventure of a life time!
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Vacancies: 1
2) Availability Date: May 20th, 2017
3) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
4) Teaching times: 10:00 AM - 7:20 PM (M-F)
5) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
6) Working days: Monday to Friday
7) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students
8) Housing: Private studio
9) Benefits: One way airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), National Pension, Paid vacation and all national holidays etc..
For you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.