Teach English in Korea! To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
Location: Tongyeong http://eng.tongyeong.go.kr/main/default.asp
1) Vacancies: 1
2) Availability Date: August 21st . 2015
3) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
4) Teaching times: 1:30-9:30PM
5) Teaching hours: 100 hours a month (120 classes : each 50 minutes)
6) Working days: Monday to Friday
7) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students
8) Housing: Private studio
9) Benefits: One way airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation and all national holidays etc.
If you want to teach English in Korea and have some questions, email me at sarah[@]eslteacherrecruiter.com
Teach English in Korea – Get ready for the adventure of a life time!