Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach in Korea, click here.
1) Vacancies: 1
2) Availability Date: August 21st . 2015
3) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
4) Teaching times: 1:30-9:30 PM
5) Teaching hours: 100 hours a month (120 classes : each 50 minutes)
6) Working days: Monday to Friday
7) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students
8) Housing: Private studio
9) Benefits: One way airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation and all national holidays etc.
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
If you want to teach English in Korea and have some questions, email me at sarah[@]eslteacherrecruiter.com.