Teach English in Korea! To find out more about teaching English in Korea, click here!
1) Location: Ulsan
2) Vacancies: 2-3
3) Availability Date: Early July, 2016
4) Salary: 2.3M-2.5M
5) Teaching times: 2:00-10:30PM
6) Teaching hours: 120hours a month
7) Number of current foreign teachers: 4
8) Working days: Monday to Friday
9) Student’s Level: Adult Only
10) Housing: Private single studio
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, National Pension, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation and all national holidays etc..