Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Ulsan
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: August 1st, 2016
4) Salary: 2.3-2.5 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00-10:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Number of current foreign teachers: 4
8) Working days: Monday to Friday
9) Student’s Level: Adult Only
10) Housing: Private single studio
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, National Pension, Health insurance, Paid vacation and all national holidays etc..
If you want to teach in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach English Korea!