Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Yangju (Northern Seoul)
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Late Sep, 2017
4) Salary: 2.1 -2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 2:00 - 8:00PM (Working times: 1:00-9:00PM)
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(4-13)
9) Housing: Private studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation and all national holidays etc..
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach Korea! Teach abroad.