You have worked hard for your degree, time to make your degree work hard for you!
In Korea, you can enjoy a high standard of living while paying off your student loans.
Not only that but you will meet other teachers from around the world, experience a new culture and get to explore a new country.
Teaching in Korea gives you the perfect chance to learn a new language or even a new sport. Many teachers sign up for Taekwondo, the national sport in Korea. Even I received my black belt while there.
All standard contracts in Korea include:
* FREE round trip flight to Korea
* FREE accommodation
* Salary ranging from 1.8-2.4 million won per month (depends on qualifications)
* Only 30 hours of teaching a week
* 25 paid holidays (including national holidays)
* 50% of your medical insurance
* A bonus of one month’s salary when you complete your contract