1. You send the required documents by FEDEX to your employer in Korea.
2. Your employer will submit your documents to the immigration office in Korea.
3. You will have to wait a week or two to receive your visa number. You will get it by email.
* You should call your nearest Korean Consulate and see what documents they need you to submit to them when you get your visa number
4. Once you have your visa number, you will have to go in person or mail the following documents to your nearest Korean Consulate: your passport, the fee, the application form, consul’s checklist and any additional documents requested by the Korean embassy.
If you mail your documents to the Korean Consulate, please send them by FEDEX. Also please include a self addressed return envelope by FEDEX so you will get your documents back quickly.
This process can take around 5 days.
5. You have your visa in your passport and are ready to book your flight to Korea.
You will be required to take a drug test when you get to Korea. It will screen you for any illegal drugs and HIV. If you fail this test, your visa will be evoked and you will be required to pay your own flight home.