ESL Teacher Recruiter provides job placement for university graduates who want to teach English in South Korea.
- Must Be A Native English Speaker
- Have A Passport From An English Speaking Country
- Have A University Degree From An English Speaking Country
- TEFL certification (optional but employers prefer to hire teachers with TEFL)
- Location: All over Korea (best to be flexible on location)
- Start date: Every month
- 2.1-2.4 million won (depends on experience) paid monthly
- FREE PREPAID One way flight to Korea (the employer will book your flight)
- FREE accommodation – single or shared
- School will pay 50% of the medical insurance
- Severance pay (you will receive a full month’s salary after you complete your 12 month contract)
- Overtime pay is 15,000 won per hour
- You will work 30 hours per week
- Curriculum is set by the school
- 15 Paid National Holidays plus 10 paid days
- Low income tax!!
To apply, please fill out our application form on the website.
If you have any questions, email me at sarah[@]eslteacherrecruiter.com