Teach in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Changwon city
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: Early May, 2017
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 1:30 PM – 9:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Elementary and Middle school students(5-15)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, National pension, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)etc..
If you want to teach in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Great English jobs!