Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Busan
2) Vacancies: 2
3) Availability Date: Mid August, 2016
4) Salary: 2.7M or up
5) Teaching times: 9:20AM-7:50PM (MWF)/ 9:20AM-6:40PM(TTH)
6) Teaching hours: 130 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school students
9) Number of foreign teachers: 6
10) Housing: Private single rooms
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation(plus all national holidays) National pension