Teach English in Korea! To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Daejeon
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: As soon as possible
4) Salary: 2.0 to 2.15 million won
5) Teaching times: 10:00 AM – 6:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Number of foreign teachers: 5
9) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary school student
10) Housing: Private single studio
11) Benefits: One way trip airfare, National Pension, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays), etc.
If you want to teach English in Korea and have some questions, email me at sarah[@]eslteacherrecruiter.com