Teach English in Korea! Get ready for the adventure of a life time.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Geoje
2) Vacancies: 1
3) Availability Date: ASAP, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1– 2.3 million won
5) Working hour: 1:40-9:50 PM
6) Teaching times: 2:40-9:50 PM /
7) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
8) Working days: Monday to Friday
9) Student’s Level: Elementary & Middle school students
10) Housing: Single private studio
11) Benefits: One way air ticket, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), National pension, Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)
If you want to teach English in Korea and need more information, click here.
To take our quiz to find out if you should teach English in Korea, click here.
Teach Korea! Korea jobs.