Teach English in Korea! To find out more info about teaching English in Korea, click here.
To apply to teach English in Korea, click here.
1) Location: Daegu
2) Vacancies: 2
3) Availability Date: Early June, 2016
4) Salary: 2.1-2.2 million won
5) Teaching times: 9:00 AM-6:30 PM
6) Teaching hours: 120 hours a month
7) Working days: Monday to Friday
8) Student’s Level: Kindergarten and Elementary students(4-13)
9) Housing: Private single studio
10) Benefits: One way trip airfare, Severance pay, Health insurance(50%), Paid vacation (10 days plus all national holidays)
11) Additional note: Very close to Sangin subway station. Easy to approach central Daegu and Railway station.